You are invited to participate in a research study that is being conducted in response to the increasing pace of change and overall dynamics in the marketplace for facilities and maintenance management software solutions and techniques in education.
Please pick your institution type below to begin taking the survey. The survey will be open for your participation through Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
We recognize facilities departments have continued to be confronted with extraordinary challenges during the current economic climate and are challenged to be increasingly resourceful to respond on a daily basis. Among the top challenges today we have observed include:
- Urgency to implement productivity improvements to respond to shrinking or flat budgets while managing increased demands for services
- Necessity to be proactive to address expectations for energy efficiency and sustainability improvements
- Increased pressure to utilize Internet-based, campus-wide access to facilities and maintenance tools to reduce the overall demand on facilities and IT support staff and improve the overall total cost of ownership (TCO) of your CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Heightened expectations for improved analytics, failure analysis, corrective action, and reliability-centered maintenance
- Enhanced tools to offset the facilities and staff impact from the increased density of technology in classrooms, offices, and facilities the campus
- Requirements for CMMS solutions to capitalize on dramatically increasing functionality of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
In recognition of our request of 15 to 20 minutes of your valuable time to participate in this survey, we are offering to provide you with a complimentary copy of our final report summarizing the survey results. The results will be available to non-survey participants for a price of $295 later this fall.
Please click on the appropriate link below to participate in this survey. The survey will be open for your participation through Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
About STS Research Advisors
STS Research Advisors (SRA) is an independent research firm delivering innovative market assessments, competitive analysis, and industry research across a broad spectrum of technology, industry, and entrepreneurial-related topics.